Iran Lime Market Outlook 2017
The report brings to your attention profound analysis of Lime market in Iran. Historical, present and future trends are covered. Experts’ opinions and estimations are provided.
- the resources sector of Iran has long been focused on the oil & gas sector, with little attention given to its mineral potential
- in general, Iran’s mineral industry is focused in zinc, iron ore, copper, chromites, aluminium, cement, lime and turquoise
- today about 90% of the mines are in state hands; Iranian Mines and Mining Industries Development and Renovation Organization is the major state-owned holding company
- according to official statistics, country’s balance of trade is positive; Iran’s export is dominated by quicklime and hydraulic lime
- Iran is one of the richest countries in the world from a mining perspective and the mining sector is expected to play a principal role in the country’s economy
- the government expects to boost the mining sector’s contribution to GDP to 4% and attract foreign investment for the development of the industry in the near future
- both production and consumption of lime in Iran are expected to grow; demand growth will be supported by construction, chemical and metallurgical industries
Iran Lime market report key points:
- data on reserves, deposits
- demand structure, consumption trends
- supply/demand forecast
- downstream markets
- Based on the report data, conclusions about present market situation in Iran will be made.
- Potential demand and future production will be figured out from the report.
- Data on market players will be given.
- End-use segments will be identified and estimated.
Besides, Merchant Research & Consulting offer Global Lime Industry Report. Please see Lime: Global Market Trends and Prospects.
1. LIME MARKET TRENDS IN IRAN
2. RESERVES IN IRAN
2.1. Iran deposits
3. LIME PRODUCTION IN IRAN
3.1. Production volumes in 2011-2016
3.2. Iran production share in global market (in 2011-2016)
3.3. Iran production share in regional market (in 2011-2016)
4. LIME CONSUMPTION IN IRAN
4.1. Lime demand structure, 2016
4.2. Lime consumption in 2011-2016
5. LIME TRADE IN IRAN
5.1. Lime export (recent years)
5.2. Lime import (recent years)
5.3. Lime export and import annual prices (recent years)
6. LIME MARKET FORECAST IN IRAN TO 2021
6.1. Market expectations
6.2. Lime production forecast to 2021
6.3. Lime demand forecast to 2021
7. CONSUMERS OF LIME IN IRAN
Please note that Iran Lime Market Outlook 2017 is a half ready publication and contents are subject to changes and additions. We have all data necessary for report preparation but they need to be retrieved from our databases, organized in a report, updated with the latest information and thus the complete study will be presented. This process takes 2-3 business days after the order is placed. Thus, our clients always get a revised and updated version of the report.
Lime production in country in 2011-2016
Country production share in global market (2011-2016)
Country production share in region market (2011-2016)
Lime application spheres
Lime consumption in Iran in 2011-2016
Export and import of Lime in Iran in recent years
Structure of export by country in recent years
Structure of import by country in recent years
Export and import prices in Iran in recent years
Lime production forecast to 2021
Lime demand forecast to 2021