Malaysia Methyl Ethyl Ketone (MEK) Market Outlook 2017
The report brings to your attention profound analysis of methyl ethyl ketone market in Malaysia. Historical, present and future volumes and trends are covered. Experts’ opinions and estimations are provided.
- Malaysia does not produce methyl ethyl ketone, however the country is a large consumer
- MEK is used as a solvent in several applications such as paints and coatings, printing inks, adhesives; it is also used as a chemical intermediate and extraction medium for fats, oils, waxes and resins
- Malaysia is a net importer of MEK, import share in consumption is 100%, Japan is the main supplier
- there is no data on planned methyl ethyl ketone capacity installation in Malaysia
- Malaysia MEK consumption is expected grow at 1.5% a year, demand is to be met by imports
Malaysia methyl ethyl ketone market report key points:
- demand structure, consumption trends
- market forecast
- downstream markets
- Based on the report data, conclusions about present market situation in Malaysia will be made.
- Potential demand will be figured out from the report.
- Data on market players will be given.
- End-use segments will be identified and estimated.
Besides, Merchant Research & Consulting offers Global Methyl Ethyl Ketone (MEK) Industry Report. Please see Methyl Ethyl Ketone (MEK): 2017 World Market Outlook and Forecast up to 2021
2. METHYL ETHYL KETONE CONSUMPTION IN MALAYSIA
2.1. Methyl ethyl ketone demand structure, 2016
2.2. Methyl ethyl ketone consumption in 2011-2016
2.3. Malaysia demand share in global market (in 2011-2016)
2.4. Malaysia demand share in regional market (in 2011-2016)
3. METHYL ETHYL KETONE TRADE IN MALAYSIA
3.1. Methyl ethyl ketone import, import share in consumption (recent years)
3.3. Annual prices (recent years)
4. METHYL ETHYL KETONE MARKET FORECAST IN MALAYSIA TO 2027
4.1. Market expectations
4.2. Methyl ethyl ketone demand forecast to 2027
5. METHYL ETHYL KETONE SUPPLIERS IN MALAYSIA
6. CONSUMERS OF METHYL ETHYL KETONE IN MALAYSIA
Please note that “Malaysia Methyl Ethyl Ketone Market Outlook 2017″ is a half ready publication and contents are subject to changes and additions. We have all data necessary for report preparation but they need to be retrieved from our databases, organized in a report, updated with the latest information and thus the complete study will be presented. This process takes 2-3 business days after the order is placed. Thus, our clients always get a revised and updated version of the report.
Methyl ethyl ketone consumption in Malaysia in 2011-2016
Country consumption share in global market (2011-2016)
Country consumption share in region market (2011-2016)
Import in Malaysia in recent years
Import share in consumption in recent years
Structure of import by country in recent years
Prices in Malaysia in recent years
Methyl ethyl ketone market forecast to 2027