North Korea Iron Ore Market Outlook 2016
The report brings to your attention profound analysis of iron ore market in North Korea. Historical, present and future trends are covered. Experts’ opinions and estimations are provided.
- the North Korean economy depends heavily on anthracite, coal and iron ore exports
- North Korea has large-scale iron ore mines; iron ore resources are located in the provinces of Pyongan-do, Hamgyeong-do and Hwanghae-do
- iron ore is consumed locally mainly in the production of steel (98% of total consumption)
- almost all North Korean mines suffer from a lack of electricity and proper equipment, mine operation rates are low
- foreign investments are necessary to improve the situation in the iron industry but they are not likely to happen in the near future due to the politics
- China will continue to be the main partner and driver of overall North Korean market development
North Korea iron ore market report key points:
- data on reserves, deposits
- demand structure, consumption trends
- supply/demand forecast
- downstream markets
- Based on the report data, conclusions about present market situation in North Korea will be made.
- Potential demand and future production will be figured out from the report.
- Data on market players will be given.
- End-use segments will be identified and estimated.
Besides, Merchant Research & Consulting offer Global Iron Ore Industry Report. Please see Iron Ore: Global Market Trends and Prospects.
1. IRON ORE MARKET TRENDS IN NORTH KOREA
2. RESERVES IN NORTH KOREA
2.1. North Korea deposits
3. IRON ORE PRODUCTION IN NORTH KOREA
3.1. Production volumes in 2010-2015
3.2. North Korea production share in global market (in 2010-2015)
3.3. North Korea production share in regional market (in 2010-2015)
4. IRON ORE CONSUMPTION IN NORTH KOREA
4.1. Iron ore demand structure, 2015
4.2. Iron ore consumption in 2010-2015
5. IRON ORE TRADE IN NORTH KOREA
5.1. Iron ore export (recent years)
5.2. Iron ore import (recent years)
5.3. Iron ore export and import annual prices (recent years)
6. IRON ORE MARKET FORECAST IN NORTH KOREA TO 2020
6.1. Market expectations
6.2. Iron ore production forecast to 2020
6.3. Iron ore demand forecast to 2020
7. CONSUMERS OF IRON ORE IN NORTH KOREA
Please note that China Iron Ore Market Outlook 2016 is a half ready publication and contents are subject to changes and additions. We have all data necessary for report preparation but they need to be retrieved from our databases, organized in a report, updated with the latest information and thus the complete study will be presented. This process takes 2-3 business days after the order is placed. Thus, our clients always get a revised and updated version of the report.
Iron ore production in North Korea in 2010-2015, tonnes
North Korea production share in global market (2010-2015)
North Korea production share in region market (2010-2015)
Iron ore application spheres
Iron ore consumption in North Korea in 2010-2015, tonnes
Balance of non-agglomerated iron ores and concentrates trade in North Korea, 2010-2015
Balance of agglomerated iron ores and concentrates trade in North Korea, 2010-2015
Export of non-agglomerated iron ores and concentrates in North Korea, 2010-2015
Structure of non-agglomerated iron ores and concentrates export by country in North Korea in 2014-2015
Export of agglomerated iron ores and concentrates in North Korea, 2010-2015
Import of non-agglomerated iron ores and concentrates in North Korea, 2010-2015
Import of agglomerated iron ores and concentrates ore in North Korea, 2010-2015
Non-agglomerated iron ores and concentrates export annual prices in North Korea, $/tonne
Agglomerated iron ores and concentrates export annual prices in North Korea, $/tonne
Iron ore production forecast in North Korea up to 2020 (tonnes)
Iron ore consumption forecast in North Korea up to 2020 (tonnes)