South Africa Magnesium Oxide Market Outlook 2016
The report brings to your attention profound analysis of magnesium oxide market in South Africa. Historical, present and future trends are covered. Experts’ opinions and estimations are provided.
South Africa magnesium oxide market report key points:
- data on magnesite deposits, magnesite mine production
- magnesium oxide supply, manufacturers
- demand structure, consumption trends
- supply/demand forecast
- downstream markets
- Based on the report data, conclusions about present market situation in South Africa will be made.
- Potential demand and future production will be figured out from the report.
- Data on market players will be given.
- End-use segments will be identified and estimated.
Besides, Merchant Research & Consulting offer Global Lime Industry Report. Please see Magnesium and Compounds: Global Market Trends and Prospects.
1. SOUTH AFRICA MAGNESITE
1.1. Deposits in South Africa
1.2. Magnesite mine production in 2010-2015
1.3. Export and import of natural magnesium carbonate (magnesite) in South Africa
2. SOUTH AFRICA MAGNESIUM OXIDE MARKET OVERVIEW (INDUSTRY DRIVERS AND CHALLENGES)
3. MAGNESIUM OXIDE PRODUCTION IN SOUTH AFRICA
3.1. Production, manufacturers
4. MAGNESIUM OXIDE CONSUMPTION IN SOUTH AFRICA
4.1. Demand structure, volumes and dynamics
5. MAGNESIUM OXIDE TRADE IN SOUTH AFRICA
5.1. Magnesium oxide export (recent years)
5.2. Magnesium oxide import (recent years)
5.3. Magnesium oxide export and import annual prices (recent years)
6. MAGNESIUM OXIDE MARKET FORECAST IN SOUTH AFRICA TO 2020
6.1. Market expectations
6.2. Magnesium oxide supply/demand forecast to 2020
7. CONSUMERS OF MAGNESIUM OXIDE IN SOUTH AFRICA
Please note that South Africa Magnesium Oxide Market Outlook 2016 is a half ready publication and contents are subject to changes and additions. We have all data necessary for report preparation but they need to be retrieved from our databases, organized in a report, updated with the latest information and thus the complete study will be presented. This process takes 2-3 business days after the order is placed. Thus, our clients always get a revised and updated version of the report.